- American Movie Company Announces...
- Animal Casting Atlanta joins the Reenvisioned Suicide Squad
- 100% VACANT and AVAILABLE Venue: Harbor View House
- Third Rail Studios is a Purpose-Built Film Studio in Atlanta
- Performing Animal Troupe Has Over 30 Years Experience
- depict Has a Wide Variety of Paintable Shapes Available
- SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 25th ANNUAL ART DIRECTORS GUILD AWARDS OPEN TODAY
- Animal Casting Atlanta Serving the Southeast
- Meet the Developers of Pacific Motion Control's Quality Equipment
- Back In Shop: Track & Manage Inventory w/ RTPro!
- RENOWNED MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN COMPANY ENDLESS NOISE NAMES DAVE CHAPMAN AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND PARTNER: LONGTIME MUSIC PRODUCER IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF BOSTON-BASED UGLY DUCK STUDIOS
- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT SPECIAL CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION "THE ULTIMATE SECRETS REVEALED" DURING THE 2019 PROMAX CONFERENCE IN LOS ANGELES
By: M3 CREATIVE | May 21, 2019
What are the secrets to getting brand work from networks? M3 Creative, a multi-award winning production company and creative content studio, will host a special session during the 2019 Promax Conference entitled "The Ultimate Secrets Revealed" to hopefully answer that question. Andy Meyers, Partner, M3 Creative, will serve as the session's moderator. "The Ultimate Secrets Revealed" session will take place on Thursday, June 6, starting at noon, at the JW Marriott Hotel at LA Live/Downtown Los Angeles.
The session is described as follows: "You can win loads of Promax Awards one year and get zero client calls the next. What do creative directors really look for when they're hiring vendors? For the first time, network creative directors will come together on the Promax stage to give the business answers that every vendor wants-and needs."
Moderated by Andy Meyers, the session's speakers will be:
Roderick Beltran, Creative Director, Branded Content, BET Networks
Quest Marks, VP, Creative, Bravo
Ludmilla Meltser, Creative Director, USA/SYFY Brandworks
Ed Tommasi, Creative Director, Marketing & Creative, Integrated Custom Content
Regarding the upcoming session, Mr. Meyers said, "For agencies, Promax is pretty much all about meeting clients and hopefully getting more work. We at M3 wondered how that hiring decision is made. So we partnered with Promax to explore the science of business development, and to get to the bottom of the client-vendor relationship. How do super-busy creative directors sift through the cold calls and update emails to finally choose the right agency that will best suit their needs?"
About PromaxPromax is the largest member association for the global entertainment marketing profession. The Promax community represents thousands of individuals working at the world's leading media brands, marketing and creative agencies, and content providers. Since 1956, Promax members have created the most relevant brands in pop culture, introduced generations of audiences to powerful entertainment content, and inspired passionate fandom. More at: www.promax.org
About M3 CREATIVEFounded in 2003 and based in Burbank, CA, M3 Creative is a multi-award winning production company and studio delivering all forms of creative content, marketing and advertising solutions to many of Hollywood's biggest studios and networks, as well as many of the world's most popular brands. The company regularly produces a wide variety of content around the world, including reality TV shows, interstitials, promos, branded campaigns, commercial spots, long-form specials, webisodes, 30-minute daily shows, music videos, mobile content, EPKs, home video material, and pro-social media campaigns.
In addition, M3 has produced two original feature films, "Dead Night" and "John Dies at the End," as well as marketing materials for many of Hollywood's biggest blockbusters, including five of the top ten grossing motion pictures of all time.
M3 counts among its clients the major Hollywood studios Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., NBC/Universal, Disney, FOX and Sony; such top TV and streaming clients as Netflix, USA Network, Syfy, ESPN, Comedy Central, Lifetime, BET and Bravo; and top tier brands, including Audi, GM, Coors, American Express, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, and many others.
Among M3's most recent industry honors:
• 2018 Golden Trailer Award - Category: Best Pre Show Advertising for a Brand - "A Quiet Place: A Quiet Theatre"
• 2018 Promax Behind the Scenes - Gold Promo - "Legion: Inside Look"
• 2018 Promax Behind the Scenes - Silver Promo - "Feud: Bette & Joan Inside Look"
• 2017 Clio Award - Category: Theatrical Original Content - "Arrival: Common Ground"
• 2017 Golden Trailer Award - Category: Most Innovative Advertising for a Feature Film - "Arrival: Common Ground"
With a boutique-sized staff, M3 features five in-house directors, 12 fully-networked, state of the art edit bays, full-service graphics and designers, cameras and gear, an audio mix suite, and a voiceover booth. The company is well-positioned to deliver multi-dimensional, multi-purpose and multi-faceted creative to the widest range of diverse, high-profile clients.
M3 is located at 4111 W. Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA 91505. For more information, please visit: http://m3-creative.com/