- Matthews Studio Equipment invites you...
- Sound Mixers Rely on Location Sound
- M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION
- AFI Conservatory Names 2019 Writers' Room Ready Recipients
- Lil' Libros was a Hit
- Why Use Performing Animal Troupe?
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- The Complex Studios | Save 10% in May | Book Now!
- Get it on the next flight out.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: HIFF | April 30, 2019
"The way to the heart is always through the stomach" - Screen International
"The kind of foodie fix that's a must-have" - Variety
This month's Courtyard Cinema event will be extra special with a FREE screening of RAMEN SHOP from Singaporean director Eric Khoo and starring #HIFF38 Maverick Award honoree Takumi Saitoh!
The screening will take place at a different location than the usual Courtyard Cinema venue and will be held at Victoria Ward Park (location where Ward's Light Garden and Noodle Fest took place). To honor the film's loving cross-cultural tribute of family, ramen and bakuteh, Ward Village is planning to also have food stands selling ramen during the screening! Mark your calendars for Thursday, May 9 for this truly special foodie and film event!
Synopsis: #HIFF38 Maverick Award Honoree Takumi Saitoh plays Masato, a young Ramen chef, leaves his hometown in Japan to embark on a culinary journey to Singapore to find the truth about his past. He uncovers a lot more than family secrets and delicious recipes.
When: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Doors open at 6pm / Screening starts right after sundown
Where: (NEW LOCATION) Victoria Ward Park
1020 Auahi Street, Honolulu, HI 96814 (View Map)
Although FREE, a ticket is still required for entry. RSVP Here