- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: SOHO COACHES | April 23, 2019
We do flat rate pricing in an effort to save our clients money.
The price is a flat rate of $1,175 for a 12 hour day (portal to portal) for one of our 37' Production Motorhomes.
All Rentals include Expendables
- Generator Time & Fuel
- 25 Round trip miles (additional mileage is $1.00 a mile)
- 4 6'tables
- 20 chairs
- 1 10'x10' Pop up tent and1 10"x15" Pop up Tent
- 2 GB of 4g wifi internet
- 7000 watt on board commercial generator
- 2000 watt portable generator
- Ice chest
- Built in Wardrobe Rack
- Coffee thing else you might need to have a successful shoot.
This would be for a 12 hr day assuming the time starts when the Motorhome departs from our storage lot in Burbank till the Motorhome is returned to the lot by the driver. (If you're shooting from 8am to 8pm that works out to be 7am to 9pm for the Motorhome in most cases). Additional O.T. is $85 an hour. We ask that our clients respect our equipment as their own and respectfully decline smoking on board our trucks as it is a tremendous fire hazard as well as a deterrent to working with our kids apparel companies that we work with regularly. A $150 smoke odor cleaning fee will be applied to any job that includes smoking inside an RV.