- Matthews Studio Equipment invites you...
- Sound Mixers Rely on Location Sound
- M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION
- AFI Conservatory Names 2019 Writers' Room Ready Recipients
- Lil' Libros was a Hit
- Why Use Performing Animal Troupe?
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- The Complex Studios | Save 10% in May | Book Now!
- Get it on the next flight out.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: SOHO COACHES | April 23, 2019
We do flat rate pricing in an effort to save our clients money.
The price is a flat rate of $1,175 for a 12 hour day (portal to portal) for one of our 37' Production Motorhomes.
All Rentals include Expendables
- Generator Time & Fuel
- 25 Round trip miles (additional mileage is $1.00 a mile)
- 4 6'tables
- 20 chairs
- 1 10'x10' Pop up tent and1 10"x15" Pop up Tent
- 2 GB of 4g wifi internet
- 7000 watt on board commercial generator
- 2000 watt portable generator
- Ice chest
- Built in Wardrobe Rack
- Coffee thing else you might need to have a successful shoot.
This would be for a 12 hr day assuming the time starts when the Motorhome departs from our storage lot in Burbank till the Motorhome is returned to the lot by the driver. (If you're shooting from 8am to 8pm that works out to be 7am to 9pm for the Motorhome in most cases). Additional O.T. is $85 an hour. We ask that our clients respect our equipment as their own and respectfully decline smoking on board our trucks as it is a tremendous fire hazard as well as a deterrent to working with our kids apparel companies that we work with regularly. A $150 smoke odor cleaning fee will be applied to any job that includes smoking inside an RV.