- American Movie Company Announces...
- Animal Casting Atlanta joins the Reenvisioned Suicide Squad
- 100% VACANT and AVAILABLE Venue: Harbor View House
- Third Rail Studios is a Purpose-Built Film Studio in Atlanta
- Performing Animal Troupe Has Over 30 Years Experience
- depict Has a Wide Variety of Paintable Shapes Available
- SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 25th ANNUAL ART DIRECTORS GUILD AWARDS OPEN TODAY
- Animal Casting Atlanta Serving the Southeast
- Meet the Developers of Pacific Motion Control's Quality Equipment
- Back In Shop: Track & Manage Inventory w/ RTPro!
- RENOWNED MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN COMPANY ENDLESS NOISE NAMES DAVE CHAPMAN AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND PARTNER: LONGTIME MUSIC PRODUCER IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF BOSTON-BASED UGLY DUCK STUDIOS
- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Chapman/Leonard Studio Equipment | April 3, 2019
Chapman/Leonard manufactures custom camera support equipment for all types of motion picture and television productions, specializing in camera cranes, arms, telescoping arms, dollies, pedestals, remote camera and camera stabilizing systems. Chapman/Leonard equipment will save on production time - and therefore on production costs - while enhancing your production capabilities.
Chapman Studio Equipment began its operation in 1945, teaming up with Leonard Studio Equipment in 1965, to create the Chapman / Leonard Studio Equipment, Inc. that exists today. Since its beginning, Chapman / Leonard has always manufactured and rented camera support equipment for motion picture and television use. One of the initial producers to use the first of our automatic leveling location cranes was Cecil B. Demille in his epic film, "The Ten Commandments," proving Chapmans' equipment essential for top quality and specialized camera movements. Today Chapman / Leonard Studio Equipment leases and rents camera support equipment worldwide.
Chapmans' number one goal has always been ultimate creativity with utmost safety.