- American Movie Company Announces...
- Animal Casting Atlanta joins the Reenvisioned Suicide Squad
- 100% VACANT and AVAILABLE Venue: Harbor View House
- Third Rail Studios is a Purpose-Built Film Studio in Atlanta
- Performing Animal Troupe Has Over 30 Years Experience
- depict Has a Wide Variety of Paintable Shapes Available
- SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 25th ANNUAL ART DIRECTORS GUILD AWARDS OPEN TODAY
- Animal Casting Atlanta Serving the Southeast
- Meet the Developers of Pacific Motion Control's Quality Equipment
- Back In Shop: Track & Manage Inventory w/ RTPro!
- RENOWNED MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN COMPANY ENDLESS NOISE NAMES DAVE CHAPMAN AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND PARTNER: LONGTIME MUSIC PRODUCER IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF BOSTON-BASED UGLY DUCK STUDIOS
- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: M3 Creative | April 3, 2019
M3 Creative, a multi-award winning production company and creative content studio, is consolidating its executive structure and upping two of its longtime in-house team members to the position of Vice President. The announcement was made today by Andy Meyers, Partner, M3 Creative.
In her new position as Vice President, Production, Allison Dana will oversee the company's simultaneous live-action productions, including budgeting, assembling crews, and managing on-set operations, for M3's diverse client roster. Prior to her promotion,
Dana had been M3's Production Supervisor.
In her new post as Vice President, Post Production, Brittaney Parbs will oversee all aspects of post production for M3's in-house facility and client campaigns. Earlier, Parbs had been M3's Post Production Supervisor.
Regarding today's news, Meyers said, "Allison and Brittaney are two of the best at what they do. M3 is a uniquely structured company. As our industry and specifically M3 continue to evolve from not just marketing content like movies and television shows but to creating that scripted and un-scripted content as well, it's fitting that these two female leaders will be instrumental in maintaining our best-in-class quality as our team takes it to the next level."
ABOUT ALLISON DANAPrior to her promotion to VP, Production, in early 2019, Allison Dana had been Production Supervisor for M3 Creative since 2016. During the course of the past three years, she has been involved with hundreds of live action productions, including locations, crews, financial aspects, and logistics, on behalf of such clients as Viacom, The Walt Disney Company, Fox, NBCU, and more.
From 2015-2016, Dana was a freelance Production Supervisor and Line Producer, working with such clients as Disney Channels Worldwide, Sony Studios, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Mattel, and the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
In her role, Dana oversees budgets, staff, production payroll, and multiple concurrent productions.
Dana holds a BA Degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
ABOUT BRITTANEY PARBSIn her previous position of Post Production Supervisor for M3 since 2014, Brittaney Parbs oversaw countless deliverables for all forms of content-feature film, commercial, branded, EPK and social/digital. She ensures that all aspects of post production best facilitate the best-in-class creative, technical, and deadline requirements that M3's clients expect. Among the clients with which she has been involved have been Marvel, Disney Studios, The Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Warner Bros., and FX.
Before joining M3 Creative, Parbs spent 11 years at New Wave Entertainment as Post Production Supervisor. There, she worked closely with Disney, Warner Bros., and Universal Studios, specializing in EPK content and Blu-ray special features, television specials for HBO, ABC, and A&E, long-format comedy specials, and television series.
Parbs earned a BS Degree in Journalism from the University of Kansas, and originally hails from St. Louis, MO.
ABOUT M3 CREATIVEFounded in 2003 and based in Burbank, CA, M3 Creative is a multi-award winning production company and studio delivering all forms of creative content, marketing and advertising solutions to many of Hollywood's biggest studios and networks, as well as many of the world's most popular brands. The company regularly produces a wide variety of content around the world, including reality TV shows, interstitials, promos, branded campaigns, commercial spots, long-form specials, webisodes, 30-minute daily shows, music videos, mobile content, EPKs, home video material, and pro-social media campaigns.
In addition, M3 has produced two original feature films, "Dead Night" and "John Dies at the End," as well as marketing materials for many of Hollywood's biggest blockbusters, including four of the top ten grossing motion pictures of all time.
M3 counts among its clients the major Hollywood studios Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., NBC/Universal, Disney, FOX and Sony; such top TV and streaming clients as Netflix, USA Network, Syfy, ESPN, Comedy Central, Lifetime, BET and Bravo; and top tier brands, including Audi, GM, Coors, American Express, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, and many others
Among M3's most recent industry honors
** 2018 Golden Trailer Award - Category: Best Pre Show Advertising for a Brand - "A Quiet Place: A Quiet Theatre"
** 2018 Promax Behind the Scenes - Gold Promo - "Legion: Inside Look"
** 2018 Promax Behind the Scenes - Silver Promo - "Feud: Bette & Joan Inside Look"
** 2017 Clio Award - Category: Theatrical Original Content - "Arrival: Common Ground"
** 2017 Golden Trailer Award - Category: Most Innovative Advertising for a Feature Film - "Arrival: Common Ground"
With a boutique-sized staff, M3 features five in-house directors, 12 fully-networked, state of the art edit bays, full-service graphics and designers, cameras and gear, an audio mix suite, and a voiceover booth. The company is well-positioned to deliver multi-dimensional, multi-purpose and multi-faceted creative to the widest range of diverse, high-profile clients.
M3 is located at 4111 W. Alameda Ave, Burbank, CA 91505. For more information, please visit: m3-creative.com