- LOST BOYS STUDIOS' MONTREAL SCHOOL OF VISUAL EFFECTS
- Being kind to the environment is important to us.
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- Using a Teleprompter: Hints, Tips & Techniques
- 'Set Masters' Builds for Some 'Super Fans'
- Welcome to Mega!
- ULTRA GREENS NURSERY INC.
- Behind the Scenes at New York's Biggest Prop House
- Step and Repeat LA created an impressive 8' x 14'
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Association of Film Commissioners Intl (AFCI) | March 18, 2019
You are invited to join global film commission representatives and production industry professionals on Thursday, April 4 (3 p.m. - 7 p.m.) at The London Hotel in West Hollywood for the TASTE OF THE WORLD LOCATIONS SHOW, presented by the Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI) as part of the AFCI Week 2019 event series.
More than 60 film commission representatives from around the globe will will be available to talk about incentives, locations, facilities, infrastructure, crew depth and other key topics.
Countries participating include Australia, Austria, Barbados, Canada, Colombia, Fiji, Korea, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, UK, US, and many more.
This is a unique informational and networking opportunity for:
• Independent Producers and Line Producers
• Commercial Producers
• Short Form Content Creators
• Digital Producers
• Game Developers
• Location Managers
• Industry Executives
The TASTE OF THE WORLD LOCATIONS SHOW is for anyone who wants to get the latest intelligence and meet face-to-face with local, interstate and international film office representatives.
free eventand open to all industry professionals.
The Taste of the World Locations Show is part of AFCI Week - a 5-day Los Angeles-based event series for AFCI Film Commission Members and Affiliates.
Date And TimeThu, April 4, 2019
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT
LocationThe London Hotel
1020 N San Vicente Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069