- American Movie Company Announces...
- Animal Casting Atlanta joins the Reenvisioned Suicide Squad
- 100% VACANT and AVAILABLE Venue: Harbor View House
- Third Rail Studios is a Purpose-Built Film Studio in Atlanta
- Performing Animal Troupe Has Over 30 Years Experience
- depict Has a Wide Variety of Paintable Shapes Available
- SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 25th ANNUAL ART DIRECTORS GUILD AWARDS OPEN TODAY
- Animal Casting Atlanta Serving the Southeast
- Meet the Developers of Pacific Motion Control's Quality Equipment
- Back In Shop: Track & Manage Inventory w/ RTPro!
- RENOWNED MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN COMPANY ENDLESS NOISE NAMES DAVE CHAPMAN AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND PARTNER: LONGTIME MUSIC PRODUCER IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF BOSTON-BASED UGLY DUCK STUDIOS
- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Bring your production to life. With the help of the professional stagehands of IATSE Local 33, your shows are on time, on budget and professional.
By: I.A.T.S.E. Local 33 Stagehands | March 8, 2019
With over 120 years of experience, IASTE Local 33 has historical roots in not only legitamite live theater productions, but also were the first stagehand employees servicing the needs of motion pictures and the very first televsion shows. Our stagehand trade has been passed down from generation to generation and has evolved with the decades and the introduction of state of the art technology in lighting, video, audio, rigging and automation. We have successful, skilled and talented stagehands in several important specialties that work together synergetically as a team to meet your production vision you have imagined and also the needs that often develop on the fly when building your show. What ever the challenge, we work hard and professionally to make sure things work. No matter what, your show must go on!
We have worked in many popular venues in the Los Angeles Area including the Dolby Theater, Walt Disney Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavillion, Mark Taper Forum, Ahmanson Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Pasadena Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Los Angeles Convention Center, JW Mariott, Westin Bonaventure, Inglewood Forum, Staples Center, Microsoft Theater, Greek Theater, Los Angeles Coliseum, Pantages Theater, USC Galen Center, UCLA Pauley Pavilion Barker Hangar, Shrine Auditorium, Dodgers Stadium, Rose Bowl, NBC Universal, Warner Brothers, Sony Studios, Culver Studios, Raleigh Studios, Paramount Studios, CBS Radford, CBS Television City, ABC Prospect, Burbank Studios (formerly NBC Studios) and many, many more...