- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Remmet Studios | March 7, 2019
America's Got Talent Season 12 winner, Darci Lynne, teaches the basics of ventriloquism. Learn how to use the ventriloquist's alphabet and create realistic puppets from one of the best in the world! This clip and many more for America's Got Talent University shot here at Remmet Studios!
Remmet Studio's MissionRemmet Studios is committed to providing clean and value driven production space. We offer standing and kit sets, a wide assortment of props and furnishings as well as design/build services all here on site.
Whether your an accomplished and award winning Director or a first year film student Remmet Studios treats your production as there production. Our success comes from your success we will do whatever we can to make sure your production has everything it needs exactly when you need it in the most efficient and economical way possible
Remmet Studio's History2015 is the start of our 4th year in business and it also marks the passing of our 600th production to shoot here since doors opened January 1, 2012. Time has certainly passed by fast, but we have made many strides in our goals and it shows with clients like HBO, Disney, & Relativity Media to name a few.
We continue to be grateful for the many relationships both business and personal that we have developed and we look forward to future filled with many more!