- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Set Masters | February 12, 2019
Iconic set fabrication company, Set Masters, has announced that a new Netflix series called "Super-Fan Builds" is now available for streaming. Set Masters, who has been in the set fabrication industry for over 20 years, takes you behind the scenes to show just how some of their amazing builds are brought to life.
Owner and CEO Shane Hammond explains how each build is skillfully made in the series. The series debuted on Netflix with 11 episodes each containing 2 builds with a total of 22 builds. Set Masters can be seen on Super-Fan Builds which is now available on Netflix.