- SmartSource® Rolls out New Brand and Logo to Reflect Its Customer-Centric Tradition and Optimism for 2021
- ZEISS Art & Craft Virtual Lounge: Event Agenda
- Filming Continues in Shasta County!
- SMALL GIANT PRODUCES BIG RESULTS FOR TOP CLIENTS DURING FALL AND WINTER 2020
- ob-jects Has In Place COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- We're Making a Few Necessagy Changes to Our Pricing
- ArsenalCreative Names Thomas J. Connors as VFX Supervisor/CG Generalist
- Remmet Studios
- Step And Repeat's BIG 20% off Holiday Sale
- ALL CREATURES rings in the Holidays with CHEWY.COM!!!
- Reel Monster Trucks for your 2021 Production
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Local 33 Stagehands | January 8, 2019
Bring your production to life. With the help of the professional stagehands of IATSE Local 33, your shows are on time, on budget and professional.
With over 120 years of experience, IASTE Local 33 has historical roots in not only legitamite live theater productions, but also were the first stagehand employees servicing the needs of motion pictures and the very first televsion shows. Our stagehand trade has been passed down from generation to generation and has evolved with the decades and the introduction of state of the art technology in lighting, video, audio, rigging and automation. We have successful, skilled and talented stagehands in several important specialties that work together synergetically as a team to meet your production vision you have imagined and also the needs that often develop on the fly when building your show. What ever the challenge, we work hard and professionally to make sure things work. No matter what, your show must go on!
Facilities & VenuesWe have worked in many popular venues in the Los Angeles Area including the Dolby Theater, Walt Disney Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavillion, Mark Taper Forum, Ahmanson Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Pasadena Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Los Angeles Convention Center, JW Mariott, Westin Bonaventure, Inglewood Forum, Staples Center, Microsoft Theater, Greek Theater, Los Angeles Coliseum, Pantages Theater, USC Galen Center, UCLA Pauley Pavilion Barker Hangar, Shrine Auditorium, Dodgers Stadium, Rose Bowl, NBC Universal, Warner Brothers, Sony Studios, Culver Studios, Raleigh Studios, Paramount Studios, CBS Radford, CBS Television City, ABC Prospect, Burbank Studios (formerly NBC Studios) and many, many more...
With the help of I.A.T.S.E. Local 33 professional stagehands, your shows are on time, under budget and professional.
Main Office: (818)841-9233
BA Theater: 818-636-4651 (cell)
BA TV: 818-653-1025 (cell)
On- Call 24hrs/day, 365 days/year.