- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: TEA | December 21, 2018
TEA at CIIE - The Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) participated in the first China International Import Expo (CIIE), in Shanghai, 8 November 2018. CIIE aims to promote China's culture and tourism industry for integrated development in international markets.
TEA leaders present included then International Board President David Willrich (DJ Willrich Ltd.), TEA Asia Pacific Division Board President Thomas Megna (Megna Entertainment), and TEA Asia Pacific Board members Chris Yoshii (AECOM), Owen Zhao (min-max) and Fang Hongfeng (Ctrip.com).
In a panel discussion during the seven-day conference, Megna and Corey Redmond of Kingsmen Xperience,Inc. shared some perspective on the Asian and Chinese leisure markets and talked about TEA's role as a global membership association serving the attractions industry. In another presentation, Willrich delivered a speech about opportunities in the Chinese Cultural Tourism Market, based on global entertainment data.
News coverage of the conference and TEA's contribution appeared in several publications, including China Daily, cnr.com and finance.people.com.
Many thanks to Owen Zhao for his assistance organizing the event and providing materials for this report. MORE PHOTOS