- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Aero Mock-Ups | August 16, 2018
Photo: (top) Playboy magazine photo shoot; (bottom left) "CSI" episode; (bottom right) "Call of Duty" video game
At Aero Mock-Ups, we take great pleasure in helping production crews turn their creative visions into memorable sets and scenes. Take a look at some of the projects we've collaborated on:
Air Force One's flying Oval Office and Conference Room is created from our interior wall panels and executive seats and sofas for the feature "Swing Vote".
Our Jumbo Wide Body with first class Tombo seats set a sexy scene for Carl Jr's "Propositioning" commercial.
Recording artist Olu Maintain added a hot tub and bear skin rug to trick out our Jumbo Executive Jet with "Sex and the City" seats.
For Capital One Venture Card's "See the Light" commercial feat. Jennifer Garner, we rigged our Kit Narrow Body to wild out the cabin panels, overhead bins and ceiling.
Check out the videos of the FX (below) and the finished TV commercial.
By supplying our core aircraft sets and equipment, we can greatly reduce the cost of building out an entirely new set. Let us help you realize your creative vision.
Located at 13126 Saticoy St. in North Hollywood, Aero Mock-Ups' production facility is within the Studio Zone with easy freeway access and expanded parking for 50+ cars. Our Skyway Stage includes a production suite, makeup and wardrobe/fitting rooms, and restrooms and houses our new Airport Terminal.
For 30 years Aero Mock-Ups has served over 100 production companies each year, and we are proud to remain the leading supplier of aviation interiors to Hollywood. Visit AeroMockUps.com, call toll-free (888) Mock-Ups (662-5877), email us at email@example.com, or stop by and see us at 13126 Saticoy St. in North Hollywood, 91605.