- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Cleanbox | July 17, 2018
SAN DIEGO, California-- July 16, 2018 - Cleanbox Technology will be showcasing their CX1 and CX4 technology in conjunction with the Future Tech Live exhibit at San Diego Comic Con July 18-22, 2018, at the Omni Hotel in San Diego.
"The use of virtual and augmented reality will continue to grow as an increasing variety of industries begin to better understand and make use of these mediums. Cleanbox will be there to ensure each user's experience is hygienic and eco-friendly," states Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Amy Hedrick. "No one wants to put on a headset and feel sweat or grime from the previous person, or spend a single moment concerned about how sanitary the headset might be. They should able to focus 100% on enjoying their virtual experience."
Cleanbox Technology has developed effective and modular solutions for the decontamination and drying of any type of headset or haptic used on VR roller coasters, VR pods, VR arcades, theme parks; and in any classroom, education center, and industrial experience. Designed with high-volume traffic in mind, Cleanbox definitively addresses the cleaning and decontamination issues that occur when multiple people use the same shared hardware on their face, eyes, and head. Cleanbox eradicates 99% of bacteria, virus and fungi in a short cycle and can treat any number of headsets at a time-from 1 to 100 or more.
Cleanbox Technology's designs are customizable.
Cleanbox technology works for the Rift, Vive, Playstation DayDream, Gear VR, HoloLens, StarVR, Salar, Merge. Because Cleanbox is customizable to any outlay or configuration, the technology will remain compatible with future headset designs.
Cleanbox is a complete, hygienic and ecofriendly, plug-and-play system.
Cleanbox - The Future of Clean