- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Los Angeles Center Studios | May 18, 2018
Some of the Best Pizzerias in Naples Will Serve AYCE Slices at This Festival
A new summer food festival will offer unlimited pizza from some of the country's (and some of the world's) best pizzaiolos. On July 28 and 29, the first ever California Pizza Festival will serve all-you-can-eat pizza slices from over thirty vendors at Los Angeles Center Studios.
Headlining the festival are Da Michele, founded in Naples in 1870, and Antica Pizzeria Port'Alba, Naples' oldest pizzeria-tavern that was established in 1738. Local representation comes Vito Lacopelli of Prova Pizzeria and Fernando Darin of Ray's & Stark Bar. Also participating are pizzerias from Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia.
Expect an abundance of Neapolitan, Sicilian, New York, and even gluten-free and vegan slices, plus beverages sold throughout the festival. As beer is a crucial element to any proper pizza party, local breweries like Golden Road will be on hand to quench thirst.
General admission tickets cost $45 in advance and $60 on the day of the event. VIP tickets are $89, and include access to the VIP space, a private bar, and three beverage vouchers.