- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Filmotechnic USA | April 16, 2018
The industry leader in camera car platforms with 15 is also the leader in full service locations. Filmotechnic USA currently has full service camera car shops in Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles and Orlando.
We are excited to announce the opening of our newest location in Dallas, Texas. The industry's newest location will have a Ford Raptor outfitted with a Russian Arm 6 paired with a fully digital gyro-stabilized Flight Head 5 for all your off-road needs.
For your high performance footage you can use the Porsche Cayenne turbo with a Russian Arm and the robust Flight Head XL. Our technicians can mix and match rig options to meet your specific needs.
2-Axis Gyro-Stabilized Russian Arm 6
4-Axis Gyro-Stabilized Flight Head 5
Roush supercharged Ford F-150 Raptor
Porsche Cayenne twin-turbo V-8