- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Emma Loggins | December 2, 2011
Mississippi Film Studios at Canton (MFS) is Mississippi's first purpose-built production facility. Sitting on 31 secure acres with a massive 36,000-square-foot stage - 40' clear to the ceiling - there really isn't anything MFS can't accommodate. Priced more like warehouse space than a soundstage while affording all the comforts, convenience and technology of any large Hollywood production facility, MFS was developed to serve the full spectrum of film production, from low-budget features and commercials to major network television and large feature films.
•36,000 sf soundstage, 40' clear to the ceiling
•2,400 A/3-phase of production shoot power
•Trailer and mobile office power
•4,000 sf of production office space
•Plug and play wired and wireless Internet
•Full telecom system
•Break room, conference rooms and offices
•Fully fenced and secured with guard gate at main entry
•Endless parking and basecamp space
•Flat, secured areas for exterior location construction
Mississippi State Production Incentives
The Mississippi Motion Picture Incentive Program provides a 25% cash rebate on eligible expenditures and non-resident cast and crew, and provides sales and use tax reductions on eligible rentals/purchases for nationally distributed motion pictures, television programs, DVDs, documentaries, short films, and commercials, including animation and production utilizing new technology.
Production is eligible for a 30% cash rebate on payroll paid to resident cast and crew whose wages are subject to Mississippi Income Tax Withholding up to and including $1 million.
Come check us out and see why Filmmakers Are Giving Mississippi A New Look
For questions or booking inquires please contact: Jeremy Hariton at 601-859-3567or email@example.com.
Visit us online at http://www.mississippifilmstudios.com.