industry news

The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.

Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.

John Hart Insurance Offers Foreign Production Insurance

By: John Hart Insurance | July 25, 2017

John Hart Insurance Offers Foreign Production Insurance

John Hart Insurance Agency is a leading provider of entertainment insurance in California.

"We all understand that traveling to a foreign country presents some logistical, social, and legal issues that should be thought through prior to travel. There are a number of things to consider; one of which is Foreign Production Insurance." John Hart

If you are filming in a foreign country, we recommend you purchase a Foreign Production Insurance policy. Coverage can include:
• Foreign Liability coverage
• Foreign contingent Non-Owned & Hired Auto coverage - Non-Owned & Hired auto coverage (for rented vehicles) is provided on a contingent basis (providing coverage over local primary coverage)
• Foreign Workers' Compensation/Employers Liability insurance

The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies.

No Comments