- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Film in California Conference | May 10, 2017
Creative Handbook is a sponsor and big supporter of the Film in California Conference, and so we were able to secure a HUGE 75% discount for our readers!
Attend the only conference held exclusively to promote filming in California. Sessions this year include "The Making of This Is Us" with cast members Chrissy Metz ("Kate") and Chris Sullivan ("Toby") plus informative panels on Film Finance, Sustainability and Content Production in the Digital Age. The schedule wraps with the presentation of the California Golden Slate Award by actor Jason George (Grey's Anatomy, Kidnap, Mistresses, Playing the Field, With This Ring) to Shondaland's Betsy Beers (EP of Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, The Catch). Gain valuable information and network with colleagues, industry vendors and film commissioners from across the state.
The event is held at the historic CBS Studio Center in Studio City on May 20, 2017th from 10am-6pm.
The conference is expected to be at full capacity, so make sure you get your tickets in advance. Registration closes WEDNESDAY, MAY 17th, so make sure to register TODAY!
For more information, visit: