- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: PRODUCED BY LA CONFERENCE | March 23, 2017
The big moment is here! All of our Produced By Conference sessions are now open, and many speakers have been confirmed. That means that these sessions are going to start filling up fast...Time to get your Conference registration in before our early bird prices start going up after April 15th!
This year's PRODUCED BY CONFERENCE lineup features, we think, the most exciting group of speakers in the event's history, including conversations with Academy Award-winning director Damien Chazelle, Netflix content chief Ted Sarandos, Emmy winner and Get Out producer/writer/director Jordan Peele, and the executive producers of OWN's critically acclaimed Queen Sugar, collaborators Ava DuVernay and Oprah Winfrey. Throw in a 360 Roundtable with Stranger Things and Arrival producers 21 Laps (Shawn Levy, Dan Levine, and Dan Cohen), plus producers like Stephanie Allain (Dear White People), Carla Hacken (Hell or High Water), and Kevin Turen (The Birth of a Nation) and you have the makings of an amazing weekend. And that's not even mentioning the sure-to-be-epic Producers Mashup on Sunday afternoon.
Once again, session reservations are officially open! Remember, Produced By sells out EVERY year. Don't say we didn't warn you.
What kind of original content are streaming platforms looking for? Who do I need in my corner to get my independent film made? Do my pitching skills need work? How are new technologies expanding producers' creative possibilities? How can I position my story to appeal to a global audience? What's my back end worth and how can I make sure I collect it? How can I improve my production workflow? What are the essentials of telling stories in VR? Where are non-fiction and reality formats headed right now?
Getting answers to these questions means you're just scratching the surface of what will be covered at this year's PRODUCED BY CONFERENCE. Thanks for being a part of Produced By this year. We can't wait to see you at 20th Century Fox Studios.
Click here to be taken to our website so you can register for Produced By and reserve your sessions!
Like us on Facebook: producedbyconference
Follow us on Twitter: @Produced_By