- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Cinema Secrets - An Industry Makeup Standard Brings Hollywood Magic to the General Public for Halloween
By: Danny Stein | October 17, 2011
With characters that span the limits of imagination, some of the most iconic creations have been touched by one thing: makeup; and Cinema Secrets offers the supplies industry artists need. Located in Burbank near ABC, Disney, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios, Cinema Secrets has been an Industry standard since 1984.
Cinema Secrets offers a number of products and services for the entertainment industry, carrying not only beauty makeup, but hair products, tools, and special effects makeup supplies for any type of production. A family-owned business, founded by Academy Award winning makeup artist Maurice Stein, Cinema Secrets is dedicated to quality, innovation and education. The most important asset is the team of valued industry-working associates who dedicate themselves to serving our customers with expertise, respect and extensive product knowledge.
Currently Cinema Secrets has been transformed into a Halloween Mecca, a change that happens once a year where costumes, wigs, accessories, props, décor, and impressive Halloween makeup applications created by Industry professionals are offered to the general populace. Danny Stein CFO of Cinema Secrets explains "Each year we have several Industry artists here to make up the Halloween enthusiast. We can do simple character makeup to complete full-foam transformations. This way both the general public and those behind the camera get to see what it is like for celebrities in front of the camera to wear the same makeup and be completely transformed!"
For more information visit or contact:
4400 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank CA91505