- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Instinct Animals for Film | March 14, 2017
Once again back in the Alps for the second installment with trainers and dogs and bears oh my! Andrew Simpson and the Instinct team was involved with the filming and production of the prequel to this movie, which was released in late 2013. A franchise is born and Instinct is proud to be a part of the success story of Belle et Sebastien.
Don't Forget to check us out in the first part of the Belle et Sébastien Adventure...
Instinct is a top supplier of trained animal talent for the film and television industry. With over 20 years experience, we understand time is money. We will always give you an honest assessment of your project based on your animal requirements and work with you to achieve your goals. Whether you require a one day commercial shoot or a three year commitment, Instinct has a proven track record of delivering professional quality animal work, on time and on budget. Although based in North America, Instinct has the ability to travel worldwide to meet the demands of any production.
Contact us at (877) 455-5866