- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: The American Society of Cinematographers | January 30, 2017
Super excited to have the Creative Handbook handed out to the attendees of the American Society of Cinematographers (American Cinematographer) Open house, held to help celebrate the upcoming 31st annual ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards at the historic American Society of Cinematographers Clubhouse in Hollywood over this last weekend.
Many of this year's ASC Awards honorees and nominees were in attendance. Such people include:
Lifetime Achievement Award honoree Edward Lachman, ASC
Career Achievement in Television Award honoree Ron Garcia, ASC
Presidents Award honoree Nancy Schrieber, ASC
International Award honoree Philippe Rousselot, ASC, AFC
A few of the other luminaries who were honored at the event are ASC Awards nominees Paul Cameron, ASC; Greig Fraser, ASC, ACS; Jim Denault, ASC; Rodrigo Prieto, ASC, AMC and Bradford Young, ASC.
The Open House was sponsored by Cinelease, Inc.!