- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Los Angeles Post Production Group | November 4, 2016
GoPro's team will be visiting the Los Angeles Post Production Group to connect with people like you on November 9th in Santa Monica!
They are looking for: https://lappgmeetingnovember9th2016.eventbrite.com
*Talented editors and creative professionals to join their Freelance Editor Community and learn how to monetize their GoPro content and win awards.
This is a great opportunity to shake hands with the GoPro Entertainment team and to find out how to make good use of your time between gigs! (Last year they awarded $1,000,000!)
We will also have the Product Manager of Adobe's Premiere Pro here to show us the very latest from Creative Cloud.
If you are a content creator and/or editor November 9th's LAPPG Meeting is for you!
Details and RSVP at: https://lappgmeetingnovember9th2016.eventbrite.com/