- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Markus Davids, SOC | September 19, 2016
Markus Davids, SOC specializes in underwater cinematography as well as underwater photography. He has worked for ESPN, FOX, NBC, USA Network and has done camerawork for directors such as Willi Bogner (James Bond), Robert Peters (Ocean's Eleven) , Darryl Phinnessee (Michael Jackson), and David Staiton (Heroes). He recently completed the feature film "BoardRoom" as the underwater cinematographer and director.
When not traveling around the world to shoot underwater wildlife, he is developing production equipment for his company:
Markus resides in Los Angeles, California.