- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Custom Movie Props | August 18, 2016
In 3 days???
We'll you wouldn't be the first. I'm Paul Pearson and I have run Hollywood's biggest prop fabrication houses, ISS & HPR. In 1989 I founded Prop'er Effects Inc. which morphed into Studio MFG Inc. We are prop makers and effects fabricators with top name clients from Star Trek to Red Bull. Only the best mold makers, propmakers, model builders, metal fabricators and electronic technicians work in my shop. We supply sculpted fiberglass to Disney, custom weapons to 24, electronic set dressing to Paramount and wild custom props to Batman.
We are open 7 days a week with no rush charges or overtime. Our crews have worked locations from the Yukon to Argentina and the south of France to the South Sulu Sea. Our people are prop builders and effects technicians by profession.