- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Advantage Video Systems | June 1, 2016
Each year, Cine Gear Expo (June 2-4, 2016) captivates the world's top entertainment, video and new media leaders for the unveiling of the latest trends & technology of the motion picture industry. Advantage Video Systems proudly announces a partnership with Broadcast Beat to bring all the action of the showroom to the world through a live streaming show.
Advantage Video Systems is a systems integrator servicing the film, television, broadcast and streaming media industries. Offering solutions for cameras & lighting, editorial, networking, control rooms and sound, Advantage Video Systems garners clients ranging from major studios and broadcasters to independent film and television producers and streaming media content creators.
Broadcast Beat Magazine is the industry's leading monthly global publication that features articles by experienced engineers and those in the trade. It gives not only peer-to-peer insight on the technical information that matters most in the design, building & maintenance of broadcast & production facilities in the digital era, but also materials relating to education & training, branding and lead generation. It offers solutions that help professionals excel at their job and keep vendors in touch with the market.
Using the innovative JVC 200 and 300 camcorders and lighting from IKan Lighting, the team from AVS will shoot interviews with industry leaders inside the AVS LIVE FROM THE SHOW FLOOR booth at the Cine Gear Expo, hosted by Advantage Video Systems CEO Jeffrey Stansfield and Broadcast Beat anchors flying in from across the country. Talented interviewers from Broadcast Beat and student volunteers from some of the best schools in LA will also engage in these informative discussions at various booths throughout the showroom highlighting the most relevant technology being used in today's productions. Birns & Sawyer is proving some equipment for our teams. Utilizing the CastNet system built by Advantage Video System and the best in streaming technologies from Wowza, all interviews will stream live to the internet at www.Broadcastbeat.com. Advantage Video Systems and Broadcast Beat welcome expo exhibitors and attendees to participate in the interviews - free of charge.
For more information on how to receive this complimentary publicity and contribute your expertise to the broadcast of this worldwide stream straight from this renowned entertainment event:
Stop by the Advantage Video Systems booth
or contact Jeff directly at 818-624-4242
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule your interview.