- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Packair | April 15, 2016
With the diplomatic opening, a growing number of films and series now want to shoot in Cuba.
As the cameras roll, there's also a sense of history being made.
Expect to see Cuba as the locale for more productions. Surely, Cuba is having its Hollywood moment!
Geographically, Cuba is an untouched paradise. In 2006, Cuba was the only nation in the world which met the World Wide Fund for Nature's definition of sustainable development; having an ecological footprint of less than 1.8 hectares per capita and a Human Development Index of over 0.8 for 2007. This makes the island an ideal backdrop for ecological and nature projects.
Cuba also has over 200 beaches, of which Varadero Beach, the Eastern Havana Beaches (Playas del Este) or the unexplored keys (Cayo Largo, Cayo Coco, Cayo Guillermo) are good examples. Out of the 588 kilometers of the beaches of Cuba, 256 of its foreshores are comprised in the country's twelve major tourist circuits, all of them outfitted with great hotel and nautical facilities for filming underwater or on sea.
Packair has already been to Cuba and has established a well-connected footing to facilitate all of your production needs! With Packair's 47 years of Freight Forwarding & Logistics experience, "A-Z" fully licensed staff providing certified all-in-one dedicated white-glove service, and insured on-time deliveries, rest assured your production is in the right hands!
Contact us at (310) 337-9993 or visit Packair.com for more information on how to take your production to Cuba!