- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: A.C.T. | March 24, 2016
On the show floor at USITT, A.C.T. Lighting made their first Pledge-a-Product donation to Behind the Scenes reflecting proceeds from the sale of the dot2 Series of Lighting Control Solutions from MA Lighting.
Brian Dowd, Vice President of Sales for A.C.T Lighting, presented a check for $5,000 to members of the Behind the Scenes Foundation Board of Directors stating, "A.C.T is committed to supporting Behind the Scenes. We are honored to participate and assist in the fantastic support they provide."
Rick Rudolph, Chair of the Behind the Scenes Foundation, accepted the check saying, "I was thrilled to have A.C.T join the Pledge-a-Product program last year during USITT. Today, that commitment to Behind the Scenes became dollars for the charity and I hope that dot2 programmers realize that Behind the Scenes is there for technicians in need due to serious illness or injury."
The Behind the Scenes charity provides entertainment technology industry professionals who are ill or injured with grants that may be used for basic living and medical expenses. For more information about Behind the Scenes, to donate, or to apply for a grant, visit www.behindthescenescharity.org. For information about becoming a Behind the Scenes Pledge-a-Product Partner email email@example.com.