- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Aesthesia Studios | January 26, 2016
but that doesn't make our cyc any less great. After a stream of successful shoots through 2015 we just wanted to make them a little nicer. So we spent our holidays with Bill and his team from Different Strokes Painting to get Studio A and Studio B all silky and sexy for you.
Packages make it easy. While Aesthesia's a-la-cart equipment support is the best way to make sure the specific needs of your production are met, sometimes speed and cost are the order of the day. To solve this matter, we have added a few easy to order, more cost effective G&E and strobe packages.