- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: School For The Dogs | January 12, 2016
We're grooming New Yorker's pet dogs to be commercial ready, while also helping hone their basic manners for their lives as apartment-dwelling city dogs. "We have such well trained alumni dogs that it's always been easy for us to pick and choose among past and current clients in order to help find the perfect dog for any given roll," said owner Annie Grossman. "So it seemed like a no-brainer to start teaching dogs how to more specifically meet the demands put upon a dog on set.
The owners love it because these classes only help to reinforce all the good training they've already done to make their dogs the model urban dogs that they are."
The next five-week course begins Jan. 30, and is open to immediate and advanced canine students.