- Matthews Studio Equipment invites you...
- Sound Mixers Rely on Location Sound
- M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION
- AFI Conservatory Names 2019 Writers' Room Ready Recipients
- Lil' Libros was a Hit
- Why Use Performing Animal Troupe?
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- The Complex Studios | Save 10% in May | Book Now!
- Get it on the next flight out.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: James Davey | August 15, 2011
The SST Series of 480V Camlock Spiders by AC Power Distribution provide a safe and convenient solution to splice, tap and distribute feeder cable on 480V systems. Utilizing rugged, compact and functional designs, the 480V Camlock Spider is available in 4X4 and 2X6 configurations and the Mini-Spider is available in 2X3 and 1X3 configurations. Featuring 480V color coding, test jacks, indicator lights and optional NEMA 3R outdoor ratings, we have the right solution for distributing 480V feeder circuits. Also check out our separate line of standard Camlock Spiders, designed specifically for 120/208V systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Ratings from 1200 to 4800 amps with solid bus-bar construction.
• Double Neutral on 4x4 and 2x6 models and unique combination ground compatible with both straight and reverse ground distribution systems.
• Indicator lights for all inlets and outlets, and metering test jacks provide a safe and easy check on power status.
• Safety Covers on all outlets and secondary inputs.
• Recessed receptacles, indicator lights & circuit breakers prevent damage to components.
• Flow-thru design keeps feeder cable and branch circuits in the same direction reducing cable clutter.
• Stackable compact size w/top and side mounted handles and feet for convenient portability and orientation.
• Rugged, heavy duty anodized aluminum enclosure and stainless steel hardware is resistant to corrosion and wear.
• Guard straps can be ordered in your choice of available colors to easily identify your equipment.
• Available as NEMA 1 Indoor or weatherproof NEMA 3R Outdoor rated with flip covers on all components.
• UL Listed and labeled to UL1640 Portable Power-Distribution Equipment.
To see the most complete family of 480V Camlock Spiders, please visit www.acpowerdistribution.com