- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: International Cinematographers Guild | November 30, 2015
ICG Local 600 is supporting New York Cares by joining them in an effort to reach their goal of distributing 100,000 coats to New Yorkers in need, to ensure that everyone who needs a coat will get one.
This year we are reaching out to Local 600's 1,100 rank and file members in the NY Metro area, with a request for the donation of a coat or a check for twenty dollars ($20.00) or more.
Over the next two (2) weeks, we will be reaching out to our members on set, and accepting coats or a check donation at Local 600 office, 80 Eighth Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10011. Checks should be made out to New York Cares, noting "Local 600 Coat Drive" in the memo line.
Please remember those in need in our community in New York this holiday season:
•Over 60,000 people in NY are without permanent homes and spend their nights in various municipal shelters
•23,000 of those people are children, who often must spend their days in the cold or exposed to the elements.
•30% of New York City's children live in poverty.
With those kinds of numbers, services are stretched thin and resources are limited. Please help provide at least a little warmth this winter by donating a coat. That warmth you provide goes beyond the physical as well, serving as a respite from the cold and an embrace from a caring neighbor.