- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: NAB | November 11, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), producer of NAB Show and Content & Communications World (CCW), featuring SATCON, announced today it is rebranding the CCW event, which will now be called "NAB Show New York." Attracting some 7,000 attendees annually and showcasing a full range of next-generation technology for media and entertainment professionals, the newly named NAB Show New York is taking place today and tomorrow at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
NAB unveiled the new logo and tagline for NAB Show New York, "The Essence of NAB. The Power of NYC," which reflect an expanded focus that leverages the strength and penetration of NAB Show, while adding breadth and value to the event for an enhanced attendee and exhibitor experience.
"We are excited to bring the NAB Show brand to the thriving New York City media and entertainment market," said NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith. "The goal for the new brand is to enhance the experience for all attendees while making the event unique to New York - a mecca for the media and entertainment community."
NAB Show, held each April in Las Vegas, is the largest media, entertainment and technology convention in the world, attracting 103,000 attendees and featuring 1,700+ exhibiting companies. NAB Show New York enables attendees to experience a more intimate and focused setting, while the New York locale offers a gateway to Europe and the entire globe as well as easy access for the East Coast region of the U.S.
"We intend to retain many of the features that have contributed to CCW's success, such as accessibility, community, and the ability to efficiently get business done," said NAB Executive Vice President, Conventions and Business Operations, Chris Brown. "The new brand, however, will allow us to leverage the strength, leadership and content connections of NAB Show and take it to a new level by offering more innovative programming, attracting new markets and driving deeper engagement among attendees and exhibitors."