- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Film L.A. | November 11, 2015
The City of Los Angeles has implemented a City-wide holiday restrictions to resduce the impact of construction, events and filming to businesses and merchants that rely on holiday sales. The restrictions will reamin in effect from November 23, 2015 through January 2, 2015
As a result, filming activity including lane closures, street closures and street parking will be limited in all commercial/retail areas of the City.
Individual filming requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and must meet a standard of minimal impact that satisfies the Los Angeles Board of Public Works, the Department of Transportation, the local City Council office and the Los Angeles Police Department. Please apply as far in advance as possible.