- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: USITT | October 16, 2015
Online registration for USITT 2016 in Salt Lake City is officially open! Register & find hotel housing at www.usittshow.org.
USITT's 2016 Annual Conference & Stage Expo runs March 16-19 in beautiful Salt Lake. Very early registration - by Dec. 3 - saves the most money, with the lowest rates.
The 2016 show features over 200 educational sessions and a blockbuster showcase of the latest in live entertainment technology at Stage Expo.
Among the 2016 highlights:
•Sound Lab, an interactive sound-design experience dedicated to the late Steven Brown, including UK sound guru John Leonard as a presenter, as well as the Live Sound International Loudspeaker Demo make 2016 a big year for audio!
•The 2016 Keynote by visual designer Tupac Martir, whose lighting and production artistry has illuminated Elton John and Sting, London Fashion Week, and the Coachella Music Festival.
•Wisdom and inspiration from USITT's 2016 Distinguished Achievers, who include John Leonard (Sound Design), Anna Louizos (Set Design), Joy Spanabel Emery (Costumes), and Monona Rossol (Safety).
•The first Lighting Studio, a hands-on opportunity to experiment with the latest in lighting technology.
•Stage Expo, featuring 280 exhibitors at the Salt Palace Convention Center. The exhibitor list is growing daily: check it out here.
USITT, the United States Institute for Theatre Technology, is the only complete production event in America. It covers educational sessions, networking and career-building, awards and recognition, and brand new products and services in every backstage discipline.
Visit www.usittshow.org to register or learn more about the Conference & Stage Expo. For more info on USITT, go to www.usitt.org.