- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Aerial MOB | September 9,2015
Aerial MOB LLC, a leader in UAS (drone) aerial technology, has reached an exclusive agreement with Panavision, the entertainment industry's leading supplier of cinema lenses and camera systems. Panavision will recommend Aerial MOB as their preferred drone company in the United States.
Filmmakers can now utilize the capabilities of the industry's leading FAA-approved drone cinematography company, alongside the industry's most trusted, state-of-the-art cinema lenses and high precision camera systems.
"Aerial MOB is very excited and honored to be forming this alliance with Panavision," says Tony Carmean, Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder, Aerial MOB. "We will now be able to utilize the most innovative lens and camera systems with our ultra-high-tech drone platforms, offering filmmakers a combined aerospace technology package unmatched in the motion picture industry."
"We consistently strive to support our customers with the latest creative tools and services, and aligning with Aerial MOB meets that objective," says Panavision's Bob Harvey, EVP Global Sales and Marketing. "Their focus on providing advanced aerial technology, with an emphasis on safety and performance, forms a natural alliance of our two companies by providing our clients with the best filmmaking experience."
Aerial MOB was the pioneer in the development of UAS safety standards with the Motion Picture Association of America and the Federal Aviation Administration. In September 2014, Aerial MOB became the first company in the U.S. to gain FAA approval for use of drones for film production.
About Aerial MOB
Aerial MOB is the leading company in the use of unmanned aerial systems (drones) in film and television production. Utilizing state-of-the-art UAS technology combined with highly cinematic camera/lens systems and the most advanced camera stabilization systems, Aerial MOB is a an innovator in capturing low altitude aerial perspectives.
Panavision Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-precision camera systems, including both film and digital cameras, and lenses and accessories for the motion picture and television industries. Renowned for its world-wide service and support, Panavision systems are rented through its domestic and internationally owned and operated facilities and distributor network. Panavision also supplies lighting, grip and crane equipment for use by motion picture and television productions.