- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: IATSE | August 31,2015
The 13 local unions representing over 43,000 members of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts (IATSE) working in motion picture and television production have ratified the new Producer-IATSE Basic Agreement with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP).
"The new contract represents significant gains and continued security for the welfare and livelihood of the members it covers," said IATSE International President Matthew D. Loeb.
The contract is the labor agreement between the major motion picture and television producers and the IATSE. Key provisions of the 2015-2018 Basic Agreement include annual wage and pension increases, and no cuts or increased costs to the participants of the health plan. Substantial improvements in working conditions for new media productions are also a key part of the agreement.