- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: John Hart Insurance | June 17, 2015
John Hart Insurance Agency is a leading provider of entertainment insurance identified important keys in developing an entertainment insurance program.
Use a broker who knows and understands the entertainment industry. Use special entertainment insurance markets. There are insurers that specialize in your industry. Keep up to date with current liability trends; liability claims tend to be the most significant claim with most aspects of insurance
"Our products are designed specifically for the entertainment industry. This knowledge allows us to structure an insurance program designed to manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses ", said John Hart
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance.