- American Movie Company Announces...
- Animal Casting Atlanta joins the Reenvisioned Suicide Squad
- 100% VACANT and AVAILABLE Venue: Harbor View House
- Third Rail Studios is a Purpose-Built Film Studio in Atlanta
- Performing Animal Troupe Has Over 30 Years Experience
- depict Has a Wide Variety of Paintable Shapes Available
- SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 25th ANNUAL ART DIRECTORS GUILD AWARDS OPEN TODAY
- Animal Casting Atlanta Serving the Southeast
- Meet the Developers of Pacific Motion Control's Quality Equipment
- Back In Shop: Track & Manage Inventory w/ RTPro!
- RENOWNED MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN COMPANY ENDLESS NOISE NAMES DAVE CHAPMAN AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND PARTNER: LONGTIME MUSIC PRODUCER IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF BOSTON-BASED UGLY DUCK STUDIOS
- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Artemple | June 8, 2015
Artemple-Hollywood, a high-end, full-service visual effects and design company, produced all of the visual effects for the new Warner Bros. feature film ®Entourage.®
Artemple produced over 150 VFX shots for ®Entourage,® many of which were comprised of crowd duplications, complex tracking and compositing, CG elements, and 3D matte paintings that included 360-degree environments. Artemple's specialty is in producing invisible visual effects that support the storytelling process. Through the use of Artemple®s 3D matte paintings which were integrated into the production of ®Entourage,® the filmmakers were able to shoot in one location and have it double seamlessly for another.
Wei Zheng, Principal/Executive Creative Director, Artemple-Hollywood, said, ®Working with the filmmakers on ®Entourage® was a wonderful experience. We were thrilled
to have been part of the process behind such a fun project.®
In the new Warner Bros. film ®Entourage,® movie star Vincent Chase (Adrian Grenier,) together with his boys Eric (Kevin Connolly,)Turtle (Jerry Ferrara,) and Johnny (Kevin Dillon,) are back - and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven.) The new film is directed by Doug Ellin, written by Doug Ellin and Rob Weiss, and produced by Closest to the Hole Productions. ®Entourage® is released by Warner Bros.
Artemple-Hollywood, launched in January 2014, is a high-end, full-service visual effects and design company specializing in seamless and ®invisible® visual effects and design for feature films, television, commercials, themed entertainment, and original content. The company is known for its work on Twentieth Century Fox®s blockbuster hit film, ®Gone Girl,® helmed by award-winning director David Fincher, and for serving as the visual effects company on the Warner Bros. film, ®Entourage.® Advertising clients include Wieden + Kennedy.
Artemple-Hollywood is located at 10321 Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, CA, 90323. The phone is 310-558-0270. Please see: www.artemplehollywood.com