- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: John Hart Insurance | April 10, 2015
John Hart Insurance Agency is a leading provider of entertainment insurance identified two important risks faced by most entertainment firms. Faulty Stock, Camera and Processing; Covers loss, damage or destruction of raw film or tape stock, exposed film, recorded videotapes, sound tracks and tapes, caused by or resulting from fogging or the use of faulty materials, faulty sound equipment, developing, editing or processing. Negative Film and Videotape; Covers against risks of direct physical loss, damage or destruction of raw film or tape stock, exposed film (developed or undeveloped), recorded videotape, sound tracks and tapes, software used to generate computer images, up to the amount of insured production cost
®Our products are designed specifically for the entertainment industry. This knowledge allows us to structure an insurance program designed to manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses ®, said John Hart
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance.