- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: John Hart Insurance | March 16, 2015
John Hart Insurance Agency is a leading provider of entertainment insurance announced today that it provides cast insurance for many different types of productions. The completion of any project often depends on the skill sets of the cast. The cast can include on screen leading actors, supporting actors, or director. If these professionals were unable to perform, the production would suffer a financial loss. Cast insurance protects against extra expenses (such as salaries and equipment rentals) until production can resume.
®Our products are designed specifically for the entertainment industry. This knowledge allows us to structure an insurance program specifically for each client that will be a balance of the best coverage and most economical solutions to help the client manage the risks inherent to their unique businesses ®, said John Hart
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. johnhartinsurance.com