- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Aesthesia Studios | March 6, 2015
Aesthesia Studios in partnership with Month Of Photography Los Angeles is proud to announce the 2nd annual Analogue Project.
This year we want to see where your creativity meets your next job
by offering two submission categories: Portrait and Object
1st Prize ® One day shoot at Aesthesia Studio B with grip and strobe package*
Portrait Runner Up ® One day shoot at Aesthesia in North Light studio with a grip package*
Object Runner Up ® One day shoot at Aesthesia in North Light studio with a grip package*
Additionally, twenty entrants will be invited to submit a framed or matted print to be shown at the Artists Reception on April 23rd at AESTHESIA STUDIOS as part of Month of Photography Los Angeles. Prints may be no larger than 20®x 30®
Entry fee $15 per image. Max 5 images per entrant Images must be Analogue capture. Final date to enter is April 1st, 2015 Artists® Reception April 23rd, 2015 Enter at: mopla.org/aesthesia/