- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Big Island Film Office | February 11, 2015
We were very happy to host Wheel of Fortune at the beautiful Hilton Waikoloa Village last year, shooting four weeks worth of shows over four nights in September. This week, they're airing some of those shows - and giving away 10 second honeymoons! Enter to win at the Wheel of Fortune website.
Bringing Hawai®i Island to millions of viewers in living rooms across the nation will have lasting positive impacts on all sectors of our economy. It was truly a pleasure working with executive producer Harry Friedman and his team, as well as the entire Hilton Waikoloa Village team, to bring Wheel of Fortune here. This was their fifth time shooting in Hawai®i, and their third time on Hawai®i Island. We look forward to welcoming Pat, Vanna, and the whole gang back to the island soon.
In Hawai'i, Wheel of Fortune airs at 6:30 p.m. on KHON. For other locations, check your local listings. Mahalo for tuning in and supporting Hawai'i Island's film, television, and media production industry!
T. Ilihia Gionson, Film Commissioner
Big Island Film Office, County of Hawai'i