- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: ZFX Inc | January 5, 2015
ZFX Flying Effects (www.zfxflying.com), the most Zealous flying company in the galaxy, announced today that Jason Schumacher has returned to the company to take on the general manager position. Jason will oversee management at ZFX in an effort to continue the company®s stated goal of worldwide domination of the performer flying industry, with galactic domination to follow.
®We®re getting the band back together!® says company founder Robert Dean. ®Bringing Schu on completes our initiative to fill our key management positions with former Flying Directors who know the flying industry like the back of their o-gauges. Having a team at the helm with years of road experience directly benefits our clients and Flying Directors working together in the field.®
®In addition to his experience in flying effects and management, Schu brings a Zen-like demeanor that will greatly benefit our clients and employees. We®re pretty sure we®re going to put ®Chairman of the Horde® on his business cards.®
Jason brings extensive experience in performer flying and the entertainment industry to ZFX. In addition to incorporating flying into over 300 productions as a Flying Director, he has also worked as a film producer and stunt coordinator. He has brought three films to market with Warehouse District Productions, where he honed skills in managing both creative and technical processes in dynamically changing environments. After time spent in New York City and Nashville, Jason is excited to return to Louisville and ZFX.
®This is a unique and remarkable company that strives every day to offer its clients not only safe flying effects, but a creative partner in developing the best possible performances,® says Jason. ®Returning to ZFX gives me the opportunity to help further those goals. This company is my second favorite dysfunctional family, and it®s nice to come home. Plus, I already own a half-a-dozen kilts that are nicely worn in.®
About ZFX, Inc.
Created in 1994, ZFX, Inc. is the complete service provider for Flying Effects. They don®t just handle the rigging or flying harnesses. They®re not just skilled at automation, choreography and flying design. ZFX covers every aspect of flying possibilities. From High Schools to Broadway, Churches to Special Events, ZFX zealously pursues its goal of worldwide domination of the performer flying industry, with galactic domination to follow. Their infectious enthusiasm comes at no additional charge. They don®t wake up and put their pants on one leg at a time like other guys. They wrap themselves in kilts and stride boldly out into the world.