- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Producers Guild of America | November 19, 2014
The Producers Guild of America (PGA) announced today that its seventh annual ®Produced By Conference® is set for May 29-31 and will be hosted by Paramount Pictures Studios on its historic studio lot in Hollywood. Also participating as a sponsor of the event will be Cadillac, Official Automotive Partner of the PGA.
The Produced By Conference, a signature event of the PGA, showcases influential decision-makers in the entertainment industry who represent the best of the vibrant and diverse Hollywood creative community working in film, television, and digital. Attendees have the opportunity to network with Oscar®-winning filmmakers, Emmy®-winning showrunners, and the next generation of creative entrepreneurs during panel discussions, group mentoring sessions, and evening cocktail receptions.
Produced By Conference 2015 is chaired by Guild members Ian Bryce, Tracey Edmonds, Marshall Herskovitz, and Rachel Klein. Returning to the Produced By Conference team are Marketing Consultant Lynda Dorf, Program Director Madelyn Hammond, Supervising Producer Barry Kaplan and Sponsorship Director Diane Salerno (Six Degrees Global).
Produced By Conference 2015 is made possible by the Producers Guild of America®s charitable entity, the PGA Foundation, and epitomizes the Foundation®s core mission to educate those working in the producing profession. To review highlights from previous Conferences and receive news and the latest programming updates for Produced By Conference 2015, please visit the Guild®s official website and follow its social media channels for the event:
About the Producers Guild of America (PGA)
The Producers Guild of America is the non-profit trade group that represents, protects and promotes the interests of all members of the producing team in film, television and new media. The Producers Guild has more than 6,600 members who work together to protect and improve their careers, the industry and community by providing members with employment opportunities, seeking to expand health benefits, promoting fair and impartial standards for the awarding of producing credits, as well as other education and advocacy efforts such as encouraging sustainable production practices. Visit www.producersguild.org, www.pgagreen.org, www.pgadiversity.org for more information.
About Paramount Pictures Corporation
Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. Paramount controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV Films, and Nickelodeon Movies. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Media Distribution, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group.