- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Remmet Studios | November 5, 2014
Remmet Studios is proud to announce a new addition to its already wide variety of standing sets. On November 1st 2014 Remmet Studios will open its newly acquired stage named Studio 1. This stage will house a new Boeing 737 style mockup complete with Coach and First Class sections (with seating for 40) as well as Galley with boarding entrance and restroom. The entire mockup is constructed using real parts and materials from aircraft. All walls, ceilings, light panels and floor sections are designed to "fly" away with ease to make room for complex camera moves and special effects. The price is $2500 per day and is all inclusive which means use of the set/stage, power, water, HVAC, makeup rooms, green rooms, restrooms, parking, garbage and props is all included! To schedule a site visit of for more information please contact the Studio Manager at 310-737-8033 or visit www.remmetstudios.com.