- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Newport Beach Film Festival | October 22, 2014
The Newport Beach Film Festival (NBFF) is now open for submissions in all genres and categories. NBFF will celebrate its 16th anniversary with an action-packed line up of independent and studio films from around the globe. Scheduled to take place April 23 ® 30, 2015 throughout Newport Beach and Orange County, the Festival will screen an international slate of over 400 films, including feature-length narrative, documentary, short, animated and student films that will compete for a series of Jury, Festival Honors and Audience Awards. During its eight day run, the Festival will feature nightly special events including red carpet premieres, gala celebrations, filmmaker receptions, compelling filmmaker Q & A sessions, international spotlights, industry seminars, musical performances, fashion shows and retrospectives. The Festival will offer filmmakers numerous opportunities to connect with enthusiastic new audiences, film industry professionals, distributors, non-profit organizations and members of the media.
Special programs planned for 2014 include the following: Action Sports Film Series, Environmental Film Series, Art, Architecture + Design Film Series, Music Film Series, Music Video Showcase, Family Film Series, Collegiate Showcase, Youth Film Showcase, and a free Seminar Series.
For submission information visit http://www.newportbeachfilmfest.com/2014/submit-your-film/
ABOUT THE NEWPORT BEACH FILM FESTIVAL
Celebrated as one of the leading lifestyle film festivals in the United States, the Newport Beach Film Festival seeks to bring to Southern California the best of classic and contemporary filmmaking from around the world. Committed to enlightening the public with a first-class international film program, a forum for cultural understanding and enriching educational opportunities, the NBFF showcases a diverse collection of studio and independent films from around the globe. The 16thAnnual Newport Beach Film Festival runs April 23 ® 30 and will spotlight over 400 films from around the world.