- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: PLASA | October 20, 2014
Free registration is open now for PLASA Focus: Orlando 2015. This will be the second PLASA Focus event to take place in the Sunshine State, happening on Tuesday, February 17 and Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at the Rosen Plaza Hotel.
Companies already signed up to exhibit at the show include; Columbus McKinnon, Group One, A.C.T. Lighting, CHAUVET Professional, ETC, Lycian Stage Lighting, Candela Controls, Stage Equipment & Lighting, PixelFLEX, USHIO, TMB, Elation Professional, GLP, Creative Stage Lighting, Barbizon, Bulbtronics, 0EnergyLIGHTING, Harrington Hoist, MainStage Theatrical Supply, Techni-Lux, The Light Source, Ultratec Special Effects, Wenger and JR Clancy, Aeson Event Technologies, Apollo Design Technology and AVID Labs. With many other applications currently being processed, companies interested in exhibiting are advised to move quickly to secure their spots.
Running alongside the show is the highly acclaimed PLASA Professional Development Program which offers two days of free educational seminars and workshops. The program features world-class speakers and is an opportunity for visitors to further develop their industry knowledge, take part in discussions, and have their questions answered.
Planned sessions include Tony Hansen presenting ®The Evil Duck ® LEDs Today,® Scott Chmielewski on ®Mastering the Art of Video® and CHAUVET Professional®s Jim Hutchison presenting ®LED Color: The Physiological Experience.®
PLASA members, regional dealers, regional production companies and series exhibitors enjoy substantially discounted space at all PLASA Focus events. Each event targets a unique regional audience that does not travel longer distances to national industry events; in addition, PLASA Focus limits the amount of space that exhibitors can take and provides a unique hard-wall booth package®including material handling, power, lighting, carpet, and furniture®so that each exhibitor enjoys a level playing field and a hassle-free, affordable exhibiting experience.
Free visitor registration is open now at www.plasafocus.com/orlando