- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: CEA | October 16, 2014
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® today announced that it will kick off its first CES Unveiled international event for 2015 in Tokyo. This new products and technology news showcase will occur on Wednesday, February 18 in Tokyo, to be followed by events in several other international cities throughout the year. The CES Unveiled series brings innovative technology companies, top media, buyers, analysts and key industry influencers together to highlight and review new products and tech trends originating at the International CES.
The schedule of events for CES Unveiled Tokyo includes:
CES Unveiled Tokyo
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Venue details to be announced shortly
1 PM Registration
2-2:45 PM CEA Market Research Presentation
2:45-3:15 PM CES Press Conference
Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, CEA
Karen Chupka, Sr. Vice President, International CES and Corporate Business Strategy, CEA
3:15®4 PM Startup Panel Discussion featuring leading innovators from the Japanese technology community
4-6 PM Tabletop Networking Exhibition
®With Japan®s long history of leading innovation across the consumer technology industry and bringing breakthrough products to the International CES, it is only fitting we bring our Unveiled series to Tokyo,® said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CEA. ®We received such strong feedback from the Japanese technology community when we met with them earlier this year that we knew the companies, from tech startups to established successes, would welcome the opportunity to participate in this event and showcase the next generation of innovations birthed in Japan to media, buyers, VCs and other key audiences.®
Companies interested in exhibiting at CES Unveiled Tokyo should contact Tira Baror. Companies interested in exhibiting at CES Unveiled New York and/or Las Vegas should contact Roz Artis.
The 2015 International CES, the world®s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, will run in Las Vegas, Nevada January 6-9. For more information, please visit CESweb.org.
Note to Editors: The official name of the global technology event is ®International CES®.® Subsequent references to the event can be shortened to ®CES.®
The International CES is the world®s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for more than 40 years®the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. As the largest hands-on event of its kind, CES features all aspects of the industry. And because it is owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the technology trade association representing the $211 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry, it attracts the world®s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry®s most relevant issues are addressed. Follow CES online at www.CESweb.org and through social media: .