- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Cinema Secrets | September 16, 2014
Industry staple Cinema Secrets is proud to announce the reopening of its recently remodeled Beauty Supply store located at 4400 Riverside Drive in Burbank.
For nearly 30 years, the professional artists at Cinema Secrets have been educating and supplying some of the industry®s top makeup artists, and the company continues to help everyday consumers achieve the look of film and TV stars.
In October 2014 the store will get a seasonal makeover as Cinema Secrets prepares for the Halloween season.
Stocked to the brim with the latest makeup, costumes and accessories, any look is achievable with a simple trip to Riverside Drive.
During October, artists will be on hand to provide demos of the latest makeup and prosthetics looks to ensure you look your best on Oct. 31.
The education won®t stop after October, though, as Cinema Secrets has always emphasized educating the public with tips straight from company founder Academy Award winning makeup artist Maurice Stein.
In their newly remodeled on-site classroom, Cinema Secrets® artists conduct seminars in everything from beauty makeup to special effects and gore.
A new salon is on deck, as well, with stations for hair and makeup so you can look your best for a night out on the town.
Be sure to follow Cinema Secrets on facebook and twitter @cinemasecrets and instagram @cinemasecretspro for the latest tips and news from our pros.